Nails are key parts of the total body architecture. They protect the delicate tissues of the nail bed and contribute to the body’s sensitivity. Besides these functions, nails also serve aesthetic purposes which where the use of nail polish and nail polish removers such as the Zoya nail polish remover come in.
Nail polishes play key roles in our general appearance hence contributes to the impression we make. There are diverse kinds and colors of nail polish, from which you can choose the one(s) that best you at a particular time or for a particular occasion.
The use of nail polish must be handled carefully to ensure no damage is done to the nail. One of the safest things to do is to use antifungal nail polish instead of the traditional nail polish. Also, nail polish should not last more than two weeks at a time on the nails because they have to breathe like other parts of the body.
When it is time to remove nail polish from your nails, it must be handled carefully; not harshly. It shouldn’t be scratched off as this will damage the nail. Nail polish removers are made to make the process of removing nail polish easy and safe for nails. However, a lot of nail polish removers have toxic components that are not safe for the health of customers. These ingredients, at the least, can cause skin damage. Therefore, any brand manufacturing nail products without toxic components are embraced by customers. One of the safe nail products is Zoya nail polish remover produced by Art of Beauty.
Zoya is one of the top brands of Art of Beauty which was founded over three decades ago by Zoya and Michael Reyzis. They began operation as a small nail salon and are today one of the top manufacturers of lots of innovative professional beauty products in the beauty industry. Zoya is based on a commitment to manufacturing quality, healthy, and natural ingredients for clients. Michael, husband of Zoya, who is an advanced chemist take on the challenge by his wife to develop unique products for clients. They are considered to have contributed greatly to the revolution seeing in the nail industry.
Toxic ingredients such as formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, DBP, and formaldehyde resin are not used in their formulation, highlighting their focus on the health and wellbeing of customers. Besides Zoya, other brands from Art of Beauty include Qtica, Zoom, and Smart Spa.
Zoya Nail Polish Remover Review
Zoya nail polish remover is a very gentle yet effective nail polish remover. It is a product massively embraced by customers who have a great understanding of nail products. The online reviews are overwhelmingly positive; it is hard to find a negative review and when you find it, it is likely based on inappropriate usage of the product.
Zoya nail polish remover does not just gently remove nail polish, it also moisturizes, nourishes, and fortifies the nail plate, keeping it in the best shape as much as possible. With Zoya nail polish remover, your nails will be without any trace of nail lacquer, and neither will there be staining or streaking. Your nails will be ready for a base coat and you are guaranteed extended polish wear.
Ingredients Used In Zoya Nail Polish Remover
All the ingredients used in the manufacture of this nail polish remover are totally natural, making them safe for usage. they include:
- 2-Propanone: this is also known as acetone, dimethyl ketone, or propan-2-one. Propanone is a colorless solvent and is the active ingredient in most nail polish removers. Acetone is one of the natural byproducts of metabolism in the human body. In nail polish removers, acetone serves the function of breaking the polish down. Some of the key factors that make it perfect for use in nail polish removers are its ease in mixing with water as well as its ability to evaporate quickly. The FDA approves it is safe even as an indirect food additive in adhesives. In the right proportion, it is regarded as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS).
- Water: on its own, water cannot remove nail polish. But in combination with other key ingredients, water contributes to the breaking down of the nail polish hence allowing for clean removal of the nail polish. It also contributes to the water content in the nail.
- Glycerine: Glycerine is rich in humectant properties, contributing to its ability to absorb moisture from the air. Therefore, it plays key roles in the moisturizing effects of Zoya nail polish remover. It increases the water content in the nail ultimately resulting in stronger nails. Glycerine also heals several skin problems including scarring, calluses, bedsores, rashes, etc. Most nail polish removers available in the market do not include this ingredient.
- Fragrance: Fragrance is added to Zoya nail polish remover to ensure it smells nice hence making it irresistible for users. The somehow harsh smell of acetone is softened by the addition of fragrance.
- D&C Violet #2: this is included in Zoya nail polish remover to ensure effective and clean remover of nail polish.
How safe is Zoya nail polish remover?
Zoya nail polish remover contains natural agents with proven effectiveness for removing nail polish. Unlike many other nail polish removers that contain toxic ingredients, this nail polish remover is safe which is a testimony to Zoya’s commitment toward the health and wellbeing of users. Anybody can use this nail polish remover without the fear of any side effect. Zoya products are cruelty-free.
It is made for external use only hence should not be ingested and neither should you let it touch your eyes. If it happens accidentally, wash it off thoroughly with warm water. It should also be kept out of the reach of children.
Should You Buy Zoya Nail Polish Remover?
Affirmatively, yes. This is a straightforward answer for us. Besides the claim of the manufacturer and the numerous positive reviews from users, we have used this nail polish remover ourselves and we have found it just as described, at the least. It is gentle, effective, and safe. We will recommend the use of this nail product to any client looking for safe and effective ways of removing nail polish from their nails. It leaves the nail plate stronger – well moisturized, nourished, and fortified. Then your next nail polish will last as long as possible without chipping in any way.
Pricing and purchasing
Zoya nail polish remover can be easily purchased on the official website as well as on marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart. It is sold between $12 and $22 depending on the size you want to purchase. Delivery within the US is usually free but delivery to other regions normally attracts a delivery fee. Delivery will be made within a few days of the order.
Zoya, under the umbrella of Art of Beauty, provides top-notch customer service. All inquiries or complaints will receive a response in less than 24 hours. It is normally much faster but at the worst, 24 hours. Besides the fast response, they typically provide adequate response and support for customers.
- It is gentle; no burning effect
- It is effective; remove all traces of polishes
- It works fast; breaks nail polish down in a few seconds
- It is easy to use; does not make any mess
- It is safe: does not contain toxic components
In our review experience, it is very scarce to review a product without a weakness no matter how little. Frankly, we really wanted to get at least one for this product, especially to avoid appearing as being bought, but we could not lay our hands on a worthy one as at this time. Art of Beauty did a good job and Zoya nail polish remover seems totally good.
How To Use Zoya Nail Polish Remover To Safely Remove Nail polish
Zoya nail polish remover is very easy to use – as stated by the manufacturer and confirmed myriads of users including ourselves.
Press a cotton ball soaked with Zoya nail polish remover firmly to your nails for about 10 seconds, then wipe the polish off the nail plate until it is completely clean. Follow this up with the removal of surface oils from clean nails and wipe each nail with Zoya nail polish remover. Now, you are ready for the application of new polish.
Zoya nail polish remover is a very popular nail polish remover. It is a natural, non-toxic nail polish nail remover. It is gentle yet very effective. You must have heard or read a number of people talk about it and you are wondering what it is all about; it is affirmatively one of the very best nail polish removers available in the nail and beauty industry.
We took out more than enough time to review this product; we did not base it on just what the manufacturer said neither just on our testimonies, we checked tons and tons of what other customers say about Zoya nail polish remover. The consistent thing is that this product is better than what you have probably heard or read.